Sunday, May 30, 2021

[56.] TALK WITH SAUDI ANTI ZIONIST ACTIVIST - GAZA, KISSINGER, KUSHNER & RUSSIAN GRU GENERALS

Post by : Testing Area | Date : May 30, 2021 | Series :

 May 30, 2021



I talked with Sufyan in Saudi as I prepared to read the script for a new video - a very interesting one.


I had learned alot about Kissingers role in the Trump administration and his pushing of Jared Kushner as Sec State - can you believe it?


Everyone knows Kissinger...but Trump absolutely praises him in the Oval Office just after he sacked FBI Director James Comey. I completely missed this while I knew at the same time Trump had the Russian Ambassador in the Oval Office just before Kissinger turned up - the legendary Sergey Lavarov.


To do this, just after firing James Comey, was an in your face spit ball to the US intelligence community. Any supporter of Trump should have dropped him at this moment. Of course, where do you go then? There was nowhere to go.


Kissinger is THE  Globalist Commie Rat of all rats. The ultimate Swamp Creature. The VERY epitome of ALL that has destroyed America. This "rat" destroyed American manufacturing and heavy industry sending it all over seas - and he is doing the same to the US high technology sector.


I note that Kissinger was close to the alleged handler of American Communist spy Alger Hiss - General Mikhail Milshtein (GRU - Russian Military Intelligence) and his desperate role in technology transfer in the early 1970,s. The same time Kissinger was setting up the BSF to send tech to Israel - the same time he was sending tech to Russia and China with Nixon.


Kissinger was instrumental in getting China into the World Trade Organization in December, 2001. You see the links don't you? 911, Israel, Russia, China and The Belt and Road?


Trump should NEVER be allowed back in with Kissinger anywhere near him, especially if his vile daughter and son in law are in tow. I'm disgusted that I can barely remember this event. It was May 2017, I think I was a little concerned about my situation in my windowless hotel room in China Town Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.


How this vile little man is still there, walking the halls, says much about American politics.


A thorough expose on Gaza, Kissinger and the world stage of the Rothschild casting couch to come shortly.


google+

linkedin